- Seaport-e Points of Contact
- Seaport-e Overview
- Seaport-e Team
- Team Reef Systems Capabilities
- Seaport-e Quality Assurance
Seaport-e Points of Contact
The NAVSEA Warfare Centers’ Seaport Enhanced (Seaport-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) is used by various Navy and Marine Corps organizations to procure professional services. The purpose of the contract is to facilitate performance-based service acquisition, leverage buying power, improve business intelligence and reduces cycle time. Reef Systems Corp. is a small business and 8(a) program participant prime contract holder of Seaport-e Contract qualified to provide professional services in Zone 2 (National Capital), Zone 3 (Mid Atlantic), and Zone 4 (Gulf Coast).
Reef Systems Corp brings over 30 years of engineering, information technology, research and development, intelligence and cyber qualifications to the SeaPort-e team. Reef Systems has managed government labor-hour services contract that include Information Technology, Administrative, Medical Records, Clerical and Operations support services to the U.S. Air Force and Army. To enhance our own qualifications, we have assembled a complementary team; this will allow Team Reef Systems to easily respond to the variety of task orders expected within the functional areas. Our large business anchor is PSI, offering advanced engineering services and product solutions. PSI is a Seaport-e Prime. Our other team members are FSR, a nimble organization with great capabilities, and J2 Associates, LLC (J2), a provider of mission-critical solutions and services to multiple DoD and commercial clients
J2 Associates, LLC (J2). J2 has provided mission-critical solutions and services to multiple DoD and commercial clients. With over 30 years of combined experience in engineering, design, program management, contract management and customer service, J2 can streamline operations with the best technical solutions available from implementation, installation, maintenance and on-site support,Planned Systems International (PSI)
Team Reef Systems Capabilities
- Functional Area 3.1: Research and Development Support.
- Functional Area 3.2: Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support.
- Functional Area 3.3: Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support.
- Functional area 3.4: Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication.
- Functional Area 3.5: System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support.
- Functional Area 3.6: Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support.
- Functional Area 3.7: Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support.
- Functional Area 3.8: Human Factors, Performance and Usability Engineering Support.
- Functional Area 3.9: System Safety Engineering Support.
- Functional Area 3.10: Configuration Management (CM) Support.
- Functional Area 3.11: Quality Assurance (QA) Support.
- Functional Area 3.12: Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support.
- Functional Area 3.16: Logistics Support.
- Functional Area 3.18: Training Support.
- Functional Area 3.20: Program Support.
- Functional Area 3.21: Functional and Administrative Support.