Who We Are
Founded in 2008, Reef Systems Corp. is a small business (SBA) offering healthcare staffing services, human performance optimization (HPO), healthcare-IT, program management, and healthcare administrative support services to federal, state, and local agencies. Reef Systems delivers professional and efficient program management and staffing solutions tailored for the federal government and commercial market sectors. Our customer service philosophy is built on a platform of trust, consultative evaluation processes, strategy alignment, professional and personal relationships, and performance-based outcomes.
We are committed to working with our current and prospective customer base to reduce risk and provide flexible and adaptable service solutions.
We are certified by The Joint Commission and adhere to its high standards in healthcare staffing. Our professional program management services are based on our ISO 9001 certification, which guides our customer-oriented focus and approach to evidence-based decision-making. We also maintain ISO 27001 certification, which informs how we provide information security-related services. These certifications allow us to assure clients that we are capable of providing the highest quality services and adhere to rigorous contemporary business standards in delivering cost-effective solutions.
Here at Reef Systems, we have been able to effectively use our firsthand experience as federal contractors to help others with NIST 800-171 compliance methodologies as well as consulting on best practices for their organization. We are also proud to announce our CIO has undergone official training from the CMMC-AB and is an official Provisional Assessor. We also have amongst our staff Registered Practitioners and Reef Systems is named both as a Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and Certified Third-Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) for the CMMC-AB.
Why Reef Systems?
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Strong Leadership Team
- Flexibility and Adaptability
Reef Systems has a 97% Dun & Bradstreet Customer satisfaction rating.
With a combined 30+ years of technical solutions expertise, our Leadership team understands what is needed for mission success.
We are a nimble organization able to tailor our services to meet the Customer’s needs.
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 423430 – Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers
- 423490 – Other Professional Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561110 – Office Administrative Services
- 561311 – Employment Placement Agencies
- 561320 – Temporary Help Services
- 561499 – All Other Business Support Services
- 621399 – Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
- 621340 – Offices of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Audiologists
- 621111 – Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)